SANTA CLARA, Calif.—Aug. 8, 2023— AttackIQ, the leading independent vendor of breach and attack simulation (BAS) solutions and founding research partner of MITRE Engenuity’s Center for Threat-Informed Defense (CTID), today announced that its new AttackIQ Flex solution has reached 10,000 users.
Announced last week, AttackIQ Flex is an on-demand, agentless test as-a-service. It provides a simplified testing experience and gives detailed security performance metrics and mitigations in minutes. With a convenient pay-as-you-go pricing model that’s based on results rather than tests or licenses, AttackIQ Flex provides granular, enterprise-grade security validation without the need for recurring fees or agents. The solution provides an economical way of validating security controls without expensive and time-consuming manual testing. Customers can test as little or as much as they need across disparate elements of the business. The overall simplicity and power of the solution revolutionizes the breach and attack simulation market.
“Security control testing plays a crucial role in maintaining an adaptive defense posture, but many organizations neglect this type of testing, resulting in weak or outdated security measures that attackers can easily breach,” said Brett Galloway, CEO of AttackIQ. “AttackIQ Flex responds to a clear need in the market for a streamlined solution that empowers organizations to rapidly test their security controls on-demand with an agentless solution.”
AttackIQ Flex leverages AttackIQ’s advanced adversary emulation software that fully emulates cyberattacks, replicating real-world adversaries’ tactics, techniques, and procedures with deep roots in the MITRE ATT&CK framework. Key features include:
- Security control baseline: AttackIQ Flex tests the efficacy of antivirus, endpoint detection and response, and content filtering technologies.
- Threat emulation: It offers complete adversary campaigns that test defenses with the click of a button.
- Performance scoring: Flex has an intuitive design for understanding your overall security performance.
- Detailed results: It provides detailed and actionable reporting that shows where security controls failed and how to mitigate risks.
AttackIQ Flex delivers the following value to customers:
- Fastest time to visibility: Through agentless testing, organizations deploy AttackIQ Flex and get answers to security validation questions in minutes instead of weeks. This accelerated process allows for swift decision-making and proactive measures to improve effectiveness.
- Simplified testing experience: A cornerstone of AttackIQ Flex, the self-contained test packages streamline design and execution and reduce the complexity of validating security controls.
- Enhanced Visibility: The self-contained test packages enable organizations to conduct rapid tests on any network, regardless of whether they don’t manage them or aren’t internet connected.
Pricing and Availability
AttackIQ Flex is available now. More details are available at Booth #3128 at Black Hat August 9-10. For pricing or to schedule a free trial, contact AttackIQ or sign up at https://www.attackiq.com/products/flex/#contact
AttackIQ, the leading independent vendor of breach and attack simulation solutions, built the industry’s first Breach and Attack Simulation Platform for continuous security control validation and improving security program effectiveness and efficiency. AttackIQ is trusted by leading organizations worldwide to plan security improvements and verify that cyberdefenses work as expected, aligned with the MITRE ATT&CK framework. A proud member of the Microsoft Intelligent Security Association (MISA), the Company is committed to giving back to the cybersecurity community through its free award-winning AttackIQ Academy, open Preactive Security Exchange, and partnership with MITRE Engenuity’s Center for Threat-Informed Defense. For more information, visit www.attackiq.com. Follow AttackIQ on Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, and YouTube.