AttackIQ Security Optimization Platform
Breach and Attack Simulation to Validate Your Cybersecurity Readiness
AttackIQ’s Security Optimization Platform emulates the adversary with realism to test your security program, generating real-time performance data to improve your security posture.
Evaluate Your Performance
Aligned to the MITRE ATT&CK® framework, AttackIQ’s Security Optimization Platform is founded on the industry’s leading breach and attack simulation technology to automatically test security programs for gaps, prioritize program strategies, and improve cybersecurity readiness.
Continuously Improve with Evidence
The AttackIQ Security Optimization Platform uses data from automated adversary emulations to help improve the defense capabilities that matter most – from endpoint detection and response, to next generation firewalls, to security segmentation capabilities, to native internal security controls in cloud providers.
Untested Cyberdefenses Need to Face Realistic Adversary Emulations
To be effective, an automated security control validation platform needs to reflect adversary behavior in the real world and test security controls outside of a lab. Security teams need data rooted in reality, and clear mitigation guidance to make changes.
Real-time Security Testing
- Tests the defense capabilities that matter most to you, from endpoint detection to segmentation.
- Generates granular information about control detection and prevention to improve effectiveness.
- Validates cloud platform native security controls to optimize cloud infrastructure investments.
- Exercises artificial intelligence and machine-learning based cyberdefense technologies.
- Recreates and evokes adversary behaviors in every computing modality across the modern hybrid cloud infrastructure.
A Platform Informed by Partnerships
- Leverages deep partnerships with the MITRE ATT&CK team and MITRE Engenuity’s Center for Threat-Informed Defense.
- Integrates into step-by-step Blueprints to maximize ROI for key customer business cases.
- Operates within a vendor-neutral ecosystem to improve control technology performance.
- Evolves adaptively to meet customers’ emergent needs, from Fortune 1000 companies to national security organizations.
- Benefits from the broad cybersecurity community engagement through AttackIQ Academy, Purple Hats, and Informed Defenders.
Clear User Interface and Guidance
- Shows breach improvements continuously over time in the user interface.
- Operates easily through an intuitive user interface.
- Offers clear technology-specific remediation guidance tailored to each control.
- Builds on the industry’s leading breach and attack simulation technology.
- Deploys from your laptop, your home office, or wherever you want.
- Security Leader at a Non-Profit Financial Institution
AttackIQ Informed Defense Architecture
Test Your Cyberdefenses With Realism and Specificity.
Tests AI/ML-based Technologies
- Features the Anatomic Engine, designed from the ground-up to test ML/AI-based cybersecurity technologies.
- Combines the industry’s leading atomic testing capabilities with the most comprehensive adversary emulation capabilities on the market.
- Makes it easy for operators to recreate and evoke complex, multi-stage adversary campaigns that reflect the adversary.
- Chains attacks together in a graph, allowing organizations to visually measure their defenses against a series of attacks.
Test Boundary Security
- Generates clear boundary security performance data and identifies gaps in your overall security posture
- Analyzes command and control, protocol enforcement, and DLP monitoring capabilities, among others
- Runs a mix of atomic tests, PCAP replays, inbound email attacks, and outbound data exfiltration
- Operates at scale and in production across your security program
- Delivers the most comprehensive testing available, at the beginning, middle, and end of the kill-chain.
“Small organizations can use breach and attack simulation solutions such as AttackIQ to leapfrog past older technologies and get more bang for their buck. Larger organizations can save time and money and reallocate people to work on more sophisticated problems and more critical systems.”
– Chief Information Security Officer in a U.S. State Government
AttackIQ Security Optimization Platform Features
Aggregate results from multiple assessments, and offer a fast way to gain insights by MITRE ATT&CK, security control, and asset groups mapped to specific adversary behaviors.
Created from a rich library or from scratch. Allow you to rapidly execute scenarios across the kill chain. Can be scheduled for continuous awareness of your defensive posture.
Tests are the components of an assessment that evaluate your defensive performance for a specific objective against a multi-faceted adversary campaign.
Code-based compilations of adversary behavior built into the AttackIQ platform. Our library includes thousands of scenarios or you can create your own to capture a specific TTP.
Easy to generate and offer rapid insight into the details of a specific assessment, and can reflect on security control changes over time, in a specific location or enterprise-wide.
Clear recommendations are generated to help users make rapid security posture.
Rapidly acquire the evidence of security control functions both directly from the security technology, as well as from the visibility platforms, like SIEMs and log managers.
Systems with the AttackIQ agent that can execute scenarios and tests. The platform supports common versions of operating systems in use today, with a small footprint.
Immediately communicate with the platform without any additional configuration required. Set up once and deploy everywhere.
Scenarios by the Numbers
Below are some of the ways customers use our scenarios by threat actor, ransomware family, and NIST security control.
Top 20 Scenarios Run by Threat Actor
Top 10 Scenarios Run by Ransomware
Top 20 NIST
Purple Teaming in the Cloud with ATT&CK
Organizations have moved rapidly to the cloud without a commensurate strategy for securing it. On the basis of innovative research from MITRE Engenuity’s Center for Threat-Informed Defense, cybersecurity teams can now leverage the ATT&CK framework against security controls within Azure to optimize cloud security effectiveness.
Powered by Elastic