Proactively identify and remediate security gaps before adversaries mount cyberattacks using AttackIQ Vanguard as an extension of your team
Why Choose AttackIQ Vanguard?
Find and close security control gaps proactively.
Get deep and continuous breach and attack simulation analysis, 24/7, to find and close gaps before adversaries exploit them. Detailed reports make it easy to share information across security, risk, and compliance teams, and improve the organization’s overall security posture.
Improve continuously with evidence.
AttackIQ Vanguard operators use the AttackIQ Security Optimization Platform’s industry-leading adversary emulations to help you improve the defense capabilities that matter most to you – from EDR and next generation firewalls to security segmentation and cloud security.
Elevate team effectiveness.
Augment your skilled analysts with the most advanced breach and attack simulation technology, plus AttackIQ cybersecurity experts who use custom tools, cloud-scale data, and real-time threat intelligence. AttackIQ’s experienced team will investigate and advise on the potential for attacks in your environment.
“Having cybersecurity controls (technology, people, process and procedures) in place will not alone protect your organization from breaches and attacks. Proactively measuring the effectiveness of your controls on a regular basis and fine-tuning them to keep up with the ever-changing threat landscape is imperative.”
– Uma Mahesh Reddy, CISO, Prime Healthcare Services
Think bad. Do good.
- Adversary mindset. Effective adversary emulation requires thinking like the adversary, and the team has deep experience analyzing and responding to threats and adversary behaviors.
- Practitioner expertise. AttackIQ Vanguard employs experienced operators from a range of backgrounds, including the government, the commercial sector, and the intelligence community, who have helped improve cybersecurity readiness for some of the leading organizations in the world.
Automated real-world validation.
- End-to-end control validation: AttackIQ Vanguard will help test your security program comprehensively, testing security controls in production, at scale, and automatically to ensure that any gaps are identified.
- Real adversary TTPs. AttackIQ Vanguard will use all of the tools in the AttackIQ Security Optimization Platform to emulate the adversary with realism, aligned to the evolving MITRE ATT&CK framework.
- Detailed reporting. Customers receive detailed data analysis and reporting on their program performance that can be shared with red and blue teams, risk and compliance teams, and executive and board members to improve cybersecurity readiness.
- Real-time performance analytics. The AttackIQ Vanguard experts will help review your assessment results and remediate gaps to maximize scarce resources.
AttackIQ Vanguard Offerings
AttackIQ Vanguard helps you achieve real-time cybersecurity readiness by relying on the team’s deep practitioner expertise and validating your security controls. By becoming an AttackIQ Vanguard customer you will benefit from:
|Prioritized adversary emulations|
|Risk framework mappings|
|Cybersecurity control validation, including cloud controls|
|Program gap identification and remediation|
|Granular analysis and reporting|
|Expert advice on threat-informed defense strategies|
|Continuous support and education with AttackIQ Academy|
AttackIQ Vanguard Press Release
Learn about our new offering that enables resource-constrained organizations to leverage a threat-informed defense.
AttackIQ Vanguard Blog
Meet AttackIQ Vanguard: Helping security teams identify control gaps before the adversary does.
AttackIQ Vanguard Solution Brief
Read this solution brief to learn how to validate your cybersecurity readiness with AttackIQ Vanguard.
Get Answers to Commonly Asked Questions
MSSPs historically do not proactively exercise managed security controls against advanced attacks.