Breach and attack simulation to validate your cybersecurity readiness.
Trusted by everyone from Fortune 10 to global 2000 to the U.S. government and allied governments all over the world, AttackIQ’s Security Optimization Platform emulates the adversary with realism to test your security program, generating real-time performance data to improve your security posture.
Evaluate Your Performance
Aligned to the MITRE ATT&CK® framework, AttackIQ’s Security Optimization Platform is founded on the industry’s leading breach and attack simulation technology to automatically test security programs for gaps, prioritize program strategies, and improve cybersecurity readiness.
Continuously Improve with Evidence
The AttackIQ Security Optimization Platform uses data from automated adversary emulations to help improve the defense capabilities that matter most – from endpoint detection and response, to next generation firewalls, to security segmentation capabilities, to native internal security controls in cloud providers.
Untested Cyberdefenses Need to Face Realistic Adversary Emulations
To be effective, an automated security control validation platform needs to reflect adversary behavior in the real world and test security controls outside of a lab. Security teams need data rooted in reality, and clear mitigation guidance to make changes.
The AttackIQ Operational Resilience Testing Lifecycle
AttackIQ puts MITRE ATT&CK into practice, delivering real security and business outcomes.
Test the cyberdefenses that matter most to you, generating real-time performance data about your security control performance to fix misconfigurations, find efficiencies, and maximize ROI.
AttackIQ Testing Modalities
- Test at scale against multiple threats, in production, tailored to your needs.
- Test atomically — every hour, day, week, or month — with AttackIQ’s open API
- Test with our state-of-the-art attack graphs with specificity
- Test boundary controls with AttackIQ’s unique packet capture (PCAP) replay.
- Test at the beginning, middle, and end of an adversary campaign.
Validate Key Technologies
AttackIQ has deep partnerships across the cybersecurity industry to validate key controls.
- Endpoint Detection and Response
- Next Generation Firewalls
- Web Application Firewall
- Data Loss Prevention, and more.
- Generate data about control performance at a single point in time or over time.
- Measure performance against key threats in MITRE ATT&CK.
- Test critical controls and analyze and report metrics with
Real Business Outcomes
- Discover savings and efficiencies in the millions of dollars from team efficiency.
- Speed up time to detection, detection engineering, and gap analysis.
- Enterprises have saved an average of $4.7 million through purple team operations.
- Learn more about the business benefits of testing through the IDC analysis.
“AttackIQ provides a comprehensive automation platform with a SaaS agent-based deployment architecture, a broad and diverse scenario library, and an open architecture. All of this gave us a fast time to value.”
– Security Leader at a Non-Profit Financial Institution
AttackIQ Informed Defense Architecture
Test Your Cyberdefenses With Realism and Specificity.
Tests AI/ML-based Technologies
- Features the Anatomic Engine, designed from the ground-up to test ML/AI-based cybersecurity technologies.
- Combines the industry’s leading atomic testing capabilities with the most comprehensive adversary emulation capabilities on the market.
- Makes it easy for operators to recreate and evoke complex, multi-stage adversary campaigns that reflect the adversary.
- Chains attacks together in a graph, allowing organizations to visually measure their defenses against a series of attacks.
Test Boundary Security
- Generates clear boundary security performance data and identifies gaps in your overall security posture
- Analyzes command and control, protocol enforcement, and DLP monitoring capabilities, among others
- Runs a mix of atomic tests, PCAP replays, inbound email attacks, and outbound data exfiltration
- Operates at scale and in production across your security program
- Delivers the most comprehensive testing available, at the beginning, middle, and end of the kill-chain.
“Small organizations can use breach and attack simulation solutions such as AttackIQ to leapfrog past older technologies and get more bang for their buck. Larger organizations can save time and money and reallocate people to work on more sophisticated problems and more critical systems.”
– Chief Information Security Officer in a U.S. State Government
AttackIQ Security Optimization Platform Features
Aggregate results from multiple assessments, and offer a fast way to gain insights by MITRE ATT&CK, security control, and asset groups mapped to specific adversary behaviors.
Created from a rich library or from scratch. Allow you to rapidly execute scenarios across the kill chain. Can be scheduled for continuous awareness of your defensive posture.
Tests are the components of an assessment that evaluate your defensive performance for a specific objective against a multi-faceted adversary campaign.
Code-based compilations of adversary behavior built into the AttackIQ platform. Our library includes thousands of scenarios or you can create your own to capture a specific TTP.
Easy to generate and offer rapid insight into the details of a specific assessment, and can reflect on security control changes over time, in a specific location or enterprise-wide.
Clear recommendations are generated to help users make rapid security posture.
Rapidly acquire the evidence of security control functions both directly from the security technology, as well as from the visibility platforms, like SIEMs and log managers.
Systems with the AttackIQ agent that can execute scenarios and tests. The platform supports common versions of operating systems in use today, with a small footprint.
Immediately communicate with the platform without any additional configuration required. Set up once and deploy everywhere.
Scenarios by the Numbers
Below are some of the ways customers use our scenarios by threat actor, ransomware family, and NIST security control.
Top 20 Scenarios
Run by Threat Actor
Top 10 Scenarios
Run by Ransomware
Top 20 NIS
Powered by Elastic