Strengthening Security Hygiene and Posture
With cyberattacks on the rise and as organizations grapple with an increasingly complex cyberterrain, security teams are putting new emphasis on security hygiene to ensure their systems are healthy and they’re able to prevent or withstand attacks if they happen. But just how much needs to be done to maintain proper security hygiene—and are these organizations (and yours) doing everything they can?
Join AttackIQ and ESG for a webinar where we will discuss the recently released report based on responses from nearly 400 cybersecurity professionals with telling information on the current state of enterprise security hygiene today. We will review some key insights from the report including:
- The most important security hygiene metrics
- The right frequency for proper security testing
- Planned areas for cybersecurity spend to improve security hygiene
- Top actions to improve cybersecurity hygiene
- Why over 70% of respondents are looking to deploy BAS solutions
- …and much more.