The CISO's Guide to The Dirty Dozen TTPs
Download the Report
CISOs – download the cybersecurity report “The CISO’s Guide to the Dirty Dozen TTPs” now.
You will learn more about the most statistically prevalent tactics, techniques, and procedures cyber attackers use to successfully infiltrate your networks. This data is derived from a broad mix of government agencies, commercial enterprise customers, channel partners, and managed security service providers. The tactics, techniques, and procedures are categorized using the MITRE ATT&CK matrix.
The five key takeaways from this report:
- What are the top dirty dozen TTPs most used by attackers today to compromise enterprise networks, perform reconnaissance, compromise authentication, and exfiltrate confidential data?
- How do these TTPs map to known threat groups?
- What are the suggested mitigations for these attacker techniques?
- How can you determine if your security controls can protect you against these TTPs?
- Best practices on how to operationalize MITRE ATT&CK and use breach and attack simulation to help ensure that your security controls provide the protection you can expect and measure objectively.