Senior Product Manager
As a Senior Product Manager you will be responsible for leading cross-functional teams that stretch across the company. You’ll be designing and implementing the capabilities that realize customer value as well as AttackIQ’s business objectives.
This role will report to the VP of Products and will be located anywhere in the United States.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Develop, manage and oversee feature-level contributions to the AttackIQ platform, leading cross-functional teams through influence as required.
- Define capabilities that support realizing AttackIQ’s mission and customer value propositions.
- Support the definition and analysis of key business metrics behind specific market opportunities and platform capabilities, contributing to the evolution of product strategy
- Act as an infrequent spokesperson for the offering, engaging with internal and external audiences to gain insight into a customer’s problem.
- Demonstrated ability to build internal and external relationships successfully in a global operating environment.
- Ability to liaise with individuals across a wide variety of operational, functional, and technical disciplines.
- Smart, driven, and able to think-on-your-feet in a fast-paced environment.
Required Experience and Skills
- Bachelor’s degree with 2+ years of experience in defining B2B technology products, or equivalent total experience.
- Demonstrated success with creating structured product requirements from inception through multiple revisions based on market and customer feedback.
- Prior experience with user experience design preferred.
- Exceptional written, oral, presentation and interpersonal skills.
How to Apply
Send an email to [email protected] with Subject Line: “Senior Product Manager”
Note to all recruitment agencies
AttackIQ does not accept agency resumes without a signed agreement. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, our employees, or any other company location. AttackIQ is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes and will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with us.
At AttackIQ we value diversity and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer.