Sales Engineer, Channel
Get in on the ground floor of the growing AttackIQ Channel team! Our team is made up of highly motivated and self-driven go-getters. At AttackIQ our mission is to help our partners develop GTM solutions and practices that validate their client’s security posture helping to make the world a safer place to compute. We whole-heartedly believe in this mission and looking for like-minded teammates.
About The Role
As a Channel Sales Engineer at AttackIQ you will be critical to our success in bringing our mission to our channel partners. This position requires a unique skillset that involves flexing your technical muscles but also being able to create and deliver enablement content that will be delivered in-person as well as through our Partner Academy platform. The right candidate will work closely with the Channel Director on go-to-market strategy for our partners worldwide. Come join this Rocketship!
Candidates can be located near any major city in the continental United States. Domestic travel within the territory is often required, and international travel may be required ***No travel during COVID restrictions required***
- Understand and effectively present the AttackIQ Security Optimization Platform to Channel Partner pre and post sales technical teams
- Work closely with Field Sales Engineering team to identify technical needs within focus partners in region
- Provide technical pre-sales support for channel sales teams
- Develop and execute a channel technical plan that compliments accelerate AttackIQ adoption in our partner community
- Provide assistance in developing Partner services built around the AttackIQ platform
- Develop relationships with Partner Technical teams and their leadership to establish a AttackIQ as the go-to solution at partners
- Conduct research and use knowledge of competitive solutions to effectively address and dispel partner objections
- Consistently develop and create new enablement content for in-person and on-demand training in our Partner Academy
- Manage NFR and evaluation license programs and triage any support issues related to these programs
- Ability to communicate our value proposition to field SE up to VP level Practice Directors
- Ability to participate in research projects through our partnership with the Center for Threat Informed Defense.
- Experience: The ideal candidate will have prior experience and demonstrated success working in Channels with cybersecurity and infrastructure-based security controls including, but not limited to: Firewalls, SSL/IPSec VPNs, Security Proxies, Vuln, and Endpoint, DLP, and IDS/IPS
- Technical skills: Demonstrable experience with systems installation, configuration, and administration of routers/switches, UNIX/Linux, and Windows-based systems (prior Active Directory/LDAP experience desirable). Industry knowledge of security and network product and technology trends. Candidates should have practical experience working with routing and switching products
- Professional skills: Effective in channel & customer-facing engagement, and in writing, presentation, and creative problem-solving skills; focused on continued development and experience, has mature, effective organizational and time-management skills
- Attitude: As they say “Attitude Is Everything!” The ideal candidate takes responsibility for own actions; is self-motivated; consistently exhibits a positive attitude and demonstrates a “whatever-it-takes” mentality to get things done, is able to be agile, not afraid to think different and try new things
- Teamwork: At AttackIQ teamwork is critical. Candidate will work with and touch every team in the company. We truly work as one team.
- Experience with Endpoint and SIEM security products
- Familiarity with API’s and product integrations
- Relevant industry certifications – eg. SANS, CISSP, CCIE, etc.
How to apply
Send an email to [email protected] with Subject Line: “Sales Engineer – Channel”
Note to all recruitment agencies
AttackIQ does not accept agency resumes without a signed agreement. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, our employees, or any other company location. AttackIQ is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes and will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with us.
AttackIQ is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer and we encourage candidates from all backgrounds to apply. AttackIQ does not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender including pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, marital status, veteran status, disability or any other characteristic protected by law.