SAN DIEGO, Oct. 18, 2018 — AttackIQ™, a leader in the emerging market of continuous security validation, today announced Carl Wright, CEO, will be speaking at MITRE ATT&CKcon on Tuesday, Oct. 23 in McLean, Virginia.
The panel discussion, moderated by Dr. Ed Amoroso, CEO, Tag Cyber LLC, will center around solution architecture, customer requirements for threat frameworks, unique threat scenarios and the best practices for using ATT&CK to demystify the complexity that cyber criminals hide behind.
Title: ATT&CK Panel Discussion
Date: Tuesday, Oct. 23
Time: 1:30 pm to 2:15 pm EDT
Live Streaming: register at https://www.mitre.org/attackcon
- Introduction: Rich Byrne, Senior Vice President, The MITRE Corporation
- Moderator: Dr. Ed Amoroso, CEO, Tag Cyber LLC
- Devon Kerr, Director of Response, Endgame
- Jen Miller-Osborn, Deputy Director of Threat Intelligence, Unit 42 at Palo Alto Networks
- Yonatan Striem-Amit, CTO and Co-Founder, Cybereason
- Carl Wright, CEO, ATTACKIQ
MITRE ATT&CKcon is a two-day conference being held October 23 – 24. Attendees will learn, meet and network with devotees and adopters of MITRE ATT&CK™, a globally-accessible knowledge base of adversary tactics and techniques based on real-world observations.
- To learn more about the event, visit: https://www.mitre.org/attackcon
- For the full conference agenda, visit: https://www.mitre.org/attackcon-agenda
AttackIQ, a leader in the emerging market of continuous security validation, built the industry’s first platform that enables red and blue teams to test and measure the effectiveness of their security controls and staff. An open platform, FireDrill™ supports the MITRE ATT&CK Matrix, a curated knowledge base and model for cyber adversary behavior used for planning security improvements and verifying defenses work as expected. AttackIQ’s platform is trusted by leading companies around the world. For more information visit www.attackiq.com. Follow AttackIQ on Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, and YouTube.