Sign-up to test your infrastructure:
Meltdown & Spectre - FireDrillTM Scenarios
Immediate results. Immediate value.
- These vulnerabilities are likely to affect CPUs dating back to 1995.
- Intel is surely affected.
- AMD wasn’t affected, then it was, then it was near to zero, but what matters is that the official published papers state the researchers have proven that AMD is affected too…
- Windows and Linux are affected. Patches for their kernels have been released.
- Looks like Apple might not be affected. No official response yet.
- Hypervisors such as XEN (other have not released an official statement yet) are affected and they affirm that other system guest VMs memory can be accessed.
How can AttackIQ help you?
At AttackIQ we have created two scenarios to help you out. The first one identifies if your system is updated with the last patches that prevent these attacks from being successful and another that will execute a Spectre proof of concept in your system and will assess if your system is vulnerable to the attack.
Basically you can choose between a simple check or you can execute the real thing and see how your defenses respond against it. Their names are:
- Spectre and Meltdown Patch Check
- Spectre Exploit
Sign-up now to test these scenarios in your infrustructure.
Read our Meltdown & Spectre related blogs: