A CISO’s Guide to the Top Cybersecurity Frameworks
Download the Report
Over the past few years, a flood of increasingly successful cyberattacks has driven frameworks into the spotlight. Frameworks help improve cybersecurity defenses and processes by enabling security teams to better plan, emulate, and respond to adversarial threats.
This report will overview six of the most important cybersecurity and information technology frameworks used by enterprises and governments: ISO 27001®, CIS Controls®, NIST CSF, ISACA®’s COBIT® 2019, the Lockheed Martin Cyber Kill Chain®, and MITRE ATT&CK®.
All of these frameworks provide a set of guidelines, standards, and best practices to reduce risk. They provide security practitioners with a reliable and battle-tested way to use best practices to align information technology and cybersecurity management and governance to organizational goals.
The CISO’s Guide to the Top Cybersecurity Frameworks shares real-world data on how frameworks give you a top-level plan to organize governance, build a highly functional organization, address threats, and much more including:
- Why cybersecurity frameworks are compelling
- The ISO 27001 standard framework for ISMS deployment
- The CIS-CSC cybersecurity framework
- The NIST cybersecurity framework
- The ISACA COBIT governance framework
- The Lockheed Martin Cyber Kill Chain
- The MITRE ATT&CK cybersecurity framework, why it is experiencing rapid adoption, and its unique and compelling orientation to the mindset of the attacker
Find out more by downloading this critical report today.