Location: East Coast
AttackIQ is driving the emerging market of continuous security validation and has built the first platform that enables organizations to test and measure the effectiveness of their security posture. The FireDrill™ platform allows organizations to answer a simple and straightforward question: “How well are your current security tools, products and processes working?” Delivering enterprise-class Security as a Service (SaaS) to mid-market and large organizations, FireDrill is a poised to build a new market and change the security game.
About the Sales Team:
AttackIQ sales team is made up of highly motivated and self-driven go-getters. We’re no strangers to the evolving cybersecurity domain. Our geographically dispersed team is made up of seasoned regional sales representatives with strong ties to security executives in many verticals. With a dedicated sales engineer, we show our clients how to exercise their security controls, processes, and people to ensure that cyber defenses are always configured to block or detect the most advanced adversaries.
About the Role:
- Join our team starting immediately
- Manage a large volume of enterprise deals and deal sizes for the Northeast region
- Develop, initiate and execute sales plan
- Identify, qualify and implement winning sales strategies
- Provide weekly opportunity status updates to management
- Consistently exceeds quarterly revenue targets
- Responsible for pre-sales function as needed
- Approximately 50% of your time will be spent traveling
- Work remotely from home office in NYC region
- 10+ years of experience in enterprise software sales with a focus on new product pipeline growth
- 5+ years of experience working in the cybersecurity sales space
- Outstanding track record of managing a large volume of sales and deal sizes
- A strong network of established relationships with key decision makers
- Extremely organized, an effective communicator, and a capable leader
- Highly motivated, self-driven, and able to work well independently and within a team
- Regional Director with previously demonstrated hiring skills preferred
Varies based on experience. We offer unlimited approved paid vacation, group health, dental, vision, and 401K plans to full time employees.
How to Apply:
Send an email to email@example.com with Subject Line: “East Coast Regional Sales Director”